Critical Care Medicine
Health service research
Pediatric hospitalist medicine
Publication of article types:
- Original research articles:
- Describes original research within the scope of the journal.
- Case reports:
- Reports of clinical presentations describing a diagnostic or therapeutic dilemma followed by evaluative studies.
- Editorial comments:
- Introduce current research and comment on major advances and developments in the field.
- Present a new experimental method, test or procedure. The methods described may be completely new or a better version of already existing one. The method should demonstrate all the possible tests and results.
- Rapid communications:
- Short papers presenting highly significant and original material.
- Review articles:
- To review the progression of a research in the field and make suggestions for future work includes authoritative, comprehensive, descriptions of any subject within the scope of Pediatrics and Congenital Disorders Journal.
- Letters to the editor:
- Letter consisting of comments directly on publications of Journal which are already published or introduces a specific issue of a general interest.